Engaging. Challenging. Rewarding.
Are we looking for the best and brightest? You bet. EnerDel is continually looking for talented individuals to help us design, engineer, manufacture and sell production-scale, lithium-ion battery systems and energy storage solutions for our customers. On the flip-side, you’ll benefit from working with a leading-edge company in the clean technology sector. Check out our list of current career openings.
Here are just a few of the advantages of working with the EnerDel team:
- Collegial, friendly, transparent and team-oriented work environment
- Generous paid-time-off — holiday and sick time are grouped together, so you can manage them the way you see fit
- Competitive benefits package with options covering health, dental and wellness
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnerDel is committed toward equal opportunity and cultural diversity in the workplace.
We value respect, integrity, initiative, accountability and innovation in support of our customers’ success. Based on these values, we know that:
- Business success is created when we recruit and develop the most talented people and reward them for their contributions
- Our customers are best served by a team of employees who have a variety of perspectives
- Innovation comes from different experiences and ideas
EnerDel prohibits any form of employment discriminations based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
EnerDel maintains affirmative action plans to ensure that the effects of its human resources and talent acquisition policies and procedures are consistent with the company’s equal employment opportunity objectives. These plans may be reviewed by any applicant or employee by making an appointment with a member of our human resources team.
Third Party Recruiters
Third party recruiters who desire to submit resumes must first contact the Organization Development & Employment Team to have an executed supplier agreement prior to the resume submission. Resumes submitted by a recruiter with no signed agreement in place with EnerDel or resumes submitted to other functions and/or employees of EnerDel will be considered void.
EnerDel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.